Donnerstag, 8. Juli 2010

Open Thread #1: Bad habits

Summer break is coming soon and with that the exams >_< every semester I have the same problem. Before even starting with learning I had to collect, search and print out the missing sheets. Why is it always like this? I can really cry since it costs so much damn time (NO JOKE) which I can use for learning instead. AHHH. I really really try to change this every time – every semester but how comes I fail? Is it really that difficult to change ones bad habit?

As the title of this post already said, it’s an open thread. My idea is that we can help here each-other by sharing our tips of how we can change our “bad habits” or “tic”. Maybe we can’t change it because it’s a part of us… Perhaps, anyone here has an interesting story to share?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen