Sonntag, 4. Juli 2010

IELTS

If you are applying for a University which offers programms taught in English, when you can be 100% for sure that they want to see your English Level through Language Certificate like IELTS or TOEFL. Since I did an IELTS test most of the links here are focus on this (: Good Luck with your preparations! If you have any questions or suggestions, leave a comment...
Video Tips for IELTS preparation

IELTS Writing Achieve 6.5 - Example 5 Describing a line graph



IELTS How to write an argument essay outline (Part 1/2)



IELTS How to write an argument essay outline (Part 2/2)



Learn English with Steve Ford - IELTS Listening



Academic Vocabulary
What will happen if I don't get the expected test results

Don't worry. If you "Failed" you can still apply! If the University likes your application profil then it will offer you a conditional offer, which means in some cases you have to take a language pre-sessional course. The lenght of this course vary from 4/6 weeks up to 6 months (no Joke!) depend on your result and the University...

4 Kommentare:

  1. Thanks for sharing this nice post.The best way to improve IELTS Graph essay section is to learn through IELTS sample Graph.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. After attemting for my IELTS five times I had to get professional help and nothing like enrolling in Insearch I had an amazing support team that helped me clear and achieve my required target.

    I.E.L.T.S Test mythology

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Pretty article! I found some useful information in your blog, it was awesome to read, thanks for sharing this great content to my vision, keep sharing..
    ielts coaching centre in Anna Nagar | ielts classes in Porur | best ielts coaching centres in Adyar

    AntwortenLöschen