Mittwoch, 7. Juli 2010

How to pose for the camera

When I feel “bored”, I like to watch old photos of me and my friends and family which are store on my Laptop. It feels very relaxing and you easily forgot things around you since old and beautiful memories come back with those pictures. And you realize how time flies. Year by year, month by month. It is those photos that keep our memories alive. However, after watching them I felt that most of my pose hadn’t chance only the background *lol* if you know what I mean. And I want to change this… Here are some “how to pose for the camera” advise which I found on the internet. If you have more or better tips/ links share it here by leaving a comment for instance so that we can all profit for our next camera pose :p

Video

Pose like a Model standing



Pose like a Model sitting



Josie Maran: How to pose like a model



Model Posing 101 and Tips



"UP" The posing technique that always works



Erin Manning's Top 5 Posing and Directing Photography Tips



Photography Posing Secrets

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen